The wide, wonderful world of Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just opened a twitter account this morning! @JessMadeThis
We'll see what happens! I tweeted my newest set of tags and had 11 views in 2 minutes. Also had a follower within seconds of opening my account. Haha, not sure how legit this all is but much appreciated nonetheless. Any tips from fellow etsy twitter-ers (tweeters?) would be awesome. I'd love to hear from you. Don't have an account yet? I found this Twitter Tutorial helpful in getting started. Guess who I followed first? Martha Stewart, naturally.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following my blog, I'm your newest follower. I'm also new to twitter, so no words of wisdom here. You can follow me and I will follow you back. I'm @charmed1012. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger