Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  It's always sad to see the holiday season end, but I'm looking forward to the New Year.  I have new tags to add to my shop this coming weekend & I'm getting ready to make more banners.  I did a 'tiny' bit of boxing day shopping at Michael's this week.  My newest purchase is a Martha Stewart hole punch.  They were sold out of the circle, so I took a risk and bought the tear drop.  I'm so glad I did!  It's adorable!  The Martha Stewart punches are the best I've ever used.  They're so comfortable to hold and take very little effort to squeeze.  Plus, the little holding tray (??) for the punch-outs means no more tiny paper pieces all over my carpet.  Yay!       

JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger