Weekend Faves

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gold Dot Bracelet by bySiukwan

I just love browsing Etsy.  This Sunday I thought I'd share with you two of my favourite things.

Beginning with Etsy shop bySiukwan.  She makes the prettiest, most dainty jewellery.  I've been really into minimalist jewellery lately, especially bracelets.  I received two bracelets from her shop at Christmas.  I may just have to add to my collection soon!

Merino Wool in Blue by UpTownDesign


I discovered UpTownDesign's wool roving after spending a morning visiting craft stores in my area and having no luck.  I wanted some wool for needle felting.  The wool she sells is so soft and so pretty.  So far I've only made owls...but I hope to make a garland with little balls of wool soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger