A fresh start

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


I finally got a new blog template that I can (happily) live with.  It's simple, pretty, and was actually titled  "A fresh start."  A fresh start for my blog is just what I need.  I know it will inspire me to actually blog. Over the next few days, keep in mind that this blog is a work in progress.  I know I have links that are outdated and will probably lead you all over the place.  I promise to fix that all up.  All the blog template credit goes to NudgeMediaDesign.  Her templates are so pretty and timeless.

There is some excitement coming up for JessMadeThis over the next couple of months, including a craft show(!!) in September.  It's still two months away but I already have a serious case of nerves.  It's my first show and, I hope, the first of more to come.  All the more reason to stress a little, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger