Memo Board DIY

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I decided to make a little memo board for myself. It sits on my desk and is the cutest spot for business cards that come in the mail.

You will need: Wooden picture frame, paint (I used Martha Stewart's chalkboard paint 'cause I'm a little obsessed with that right now), fabric, tiny clothespins, glue, and any type of embellishment. My embellishment is a fabric flower that I made last weekend.

Step One: Take apart your frame and paint it. If you're using chalkboard paint, follow the instructions and do two coats. Let dry.

Step Two: Cut your fabric to size. Insert it behind the glass of the frame.

Step Three: Decorate the frame with your pretty embellishment(s).

Step Four: Glue the clothespins to the front of the glass. Use as many or as few as you like.  Imagine having a bigger picture frame...you could glue tons of little clothespins all over and fill it with pictures, posters, shopping lists, anything at all.


That's it!  All done!  Now give your memo board a place of honour and fill it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger