My Top 5 Craft Tools - Number 1!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree Tags made by me & my Cricut!

This is the last of the series celebrating my top 5 favourite paper crafting tools. We're onto...

'Number 1'...

Cricut Expression



Wow, I do love my Cricut.
I bought it last month, after many thoughts about which size I wanted.  I almost talked myself into buying a Cricut Create - smaller and less expensive than the other models.  But, I'm glad that I ended up getting the Cricut Expression.  I like being able to cut out a bunch of things at once, without changing papers too often.  I also like knowing that I can make larger cutouts.  As an elementary teacher (unemployed, but looking!!), I know I'll be using my Cricut in the classroom to make those white walls look a whole lot prettier.  There are just so many things to cut - I know I haven't even scratched the surface of possibilities.  I'm still learning as I go along about all the different features.  Fun!

JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger