Holiday Crafting

Monday, December 6, 2010

What's on your to-do list for crafting this season?  
My list is growing, but I haven't even started a single project!  I need to make my Christmas cards and tags (for myself, not my shop this time).  I also saw some things I want to make in the Martha Stewart Living magazine (December, 2010).  
First on my list is a hanging ornament made with clear string (fishing line?), wire hoops, and paper circles. I wish I could find it online to share with you, but it's nowhere to be found. It's in the magazine though! With all the circles attached to the string, it cascades down like a Christmas tree. Pretty!
Next, I want to make this Christmas card wreath to hold the cards I get: http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/easy-holiday-crafts#slide_44.
I made these paper evergreens last year: http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/easy-holiday-crafts#slide_39. Surprisingly, they came out of the decoration box looking as good as they did when I made them. I only made 2 so the impact isn't as great as it would be if I had made more and could display them all together like Martha did.

Good luck with all your Holiday crafting! Let me know what you make!

JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger