My Top 5 Craft Tools - Number 3

Monday, November 22, 2010

 
Just a quick explanation of my next favourite paper crafting tool...

'Number 3'...
Martha Stewart Glue Stick 

The best glue stick around (in my opinion) is made by Martha.  It's such a pretty shade of blue but dries clear.  I buy the small stick so I can easily & accurately glue my papers together without making a huge mess.  Drying time is fast so you can finish up your paper projects pretty quickly.  For the past year or so, I've been able to buy the glue sticks at Michael's in packs of 3 for about $5 CDN.  I haven't seen them available during my last few trips to Michael's though so I'm hoping they haven't been discontinued!   

JessMadeThis

1 comment:

  1. i'll have to try this! thanks for the tip!! i found your blog on the etsy forum, i'm a new follower!!

    In the Hammock Vintage

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger