My Top 5 Craft Tools - Number 4

Thursday, November 18, 2010

These birdies were stamped with a Colorbox Stamp Pad that's over 4 years old.
Today I'm continuing my exploration (and explanation) of my 5 favourite craft tools and materials.  Yesterday I talked about Recollections cardstock.  Today I'm talking about...

'Number 4'...
Colorbox Stamp Pads

The first ink pad I ever bought (probably about 4 years ago) was the Colorbox Stamp Pad called Aurora.  The fact that it's still in excellent condition today is proof enough that it's well worth it's retail value of (approx.) $16 CDN.  The inks are all nice and ink-y and cover both rubber and clear stamps very well.  Each Petal Point stamp pad has 8 different colours that pull apart so it's quite easy to apply to your stamp.  I also love the chalk-based Colorbox Ink because it dries quickly with a nice matte-finish.  Colorbox inks are also easy to store because they stack which is great for people like me with limited crafting space.  You can check out all the wonderful Petal Point colours available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger