My Top 5 Craft Tools - Number 5

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bright Owl Tags
Today I thought I'd begin a 5-day exploration of my favourite paper craft tools & materials.  Do I have more than 5?  Absolutely!  But these are the 5 I use most often and really think my craft room (okay, bedroom) would be incomplete without them.

Starting with 'Number 5'...
Recollections Cardstock Kraft Paper  

I love this cardstock.  It's thick (65lb/176g/m2) but not too thick to go through my punches.  The Kraft type seems to be thicker than the other Recollections colours and has a really nice, natural look to it (think little specks of darker brown throughout).  I like stamping on it with brown, dye-based ink but colourful, chalk-based inks show up really well too.  Check out the owls above.  In Canada, I buy this paper at Michael's.  As far as I know the Recollections brand is exclusive to Michael's.  A pack of 50 sheets usually retails for $3.99 but I stock up when there's a sale of 2/$6.

JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger