Repurposed Papers & Envelopes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've been cleaning up (and cleaning out) these past couple of days. There's still plenty of work to do, but I think I'm making a dent in my various stashes of papers, keepsakes, supplies and other things.  I've come across a few interesting bits & pieces that I hope to turn into sets of tags.  Definitely OOAK because I don't think I'll ever come across more of the same.  One of my more interesting finds was a set of envelopes, probably from the 70s or early 80s.  Each envelope is white on the outside, but printed with a vibrant flower pattern on the inside. Pinks, yellows, and oranges so bright, they'll make your head spin.  I'm planning to take the envelopes apart and mount the patterned paper to card stock to make a set of tags.  Should be fun!  Hope to have pictures up within the next couple of days.
 
JessMadeThis

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love trying to breathe new life into old items :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger