Christmas Tags & Banners

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween just ended and now it's time to think about Christmas.  As of today, it's only 53 days away!

My Christmas tags and banners are in stock now.  I had some sets of these tags on my table at the Craft Show back in September (Remember that one? Where it rained all day long?) Anyway, the few people that did come out to the show and over to my table seemed to like them.  If you're in need of some gift tags or photo props for your holiday cards, please check them out here.

What are you most looking forward to about Christmas?  I love the music, the shopping, the decorations, the cards that come in the mail, the goodies, the time off from work…yup, just about everything :)

♥JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger