Let the Countdown Begin...

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st has arrived!  In my house this means Christmas prep can officially begin.  I did my decorating today.  That's my collection of vintage tree ornaments on the bottom right.  I've been trying to put together a collection of ornaments from the 50s and 60s.  I think they look cute grouped together.  I have a lot of royal blue and teal in my decor this year.  Those are 1950s glass baubles on the bottom left, combined with some Martha Steward garland, tiny lights, and glittery birds from the Dollar Store.


I made this collage using the #ABeautifulMess app on my iPhone.  I just love this app.  I upgraded to iOS7 this morning just so I could get the 2.0 update on the app.  I love it that much.  My next step is to invest in a small photo printer so I can start printing out some photos.

Have you started decorating yet?

♥JessMadeThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger