Washi Tape Gift Tags

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Washi tape has got to be one of the smartest and most versatile materials in the entire world of crafts.  I use my rolls of Washi tape for packaging orders.  Occasionally, I'll make a craft with them.  This morning I made a set of gift tags.  They were so easy to make, and you only need a few materials.

What you need: Washi tape, card stock squares, baker's twine, scissors, hole punch


Step 1: Apply your Washi tape to the card stock squares.  Add as much (or as little) as you want.  I like the way 2 strips look side-by-side.  Trim the excess from each side.


Step 2: Hole punch your tags and thread with the baker's twine.


That's all!  Easy!  And look how cute!  The possibilities for design and purpose are endless.  I'm going to use red and green Washi tape on ivory card stock for my Christmas gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger